Did Someone You Love Suffer Wrongful Death? This Free Book Is The Resource You Need Now
Lawyer Ches Crosbie wrote a consumer guide called The Shocking Truth About Wrongful Death and he gives it away for free within Newfoundland and Labrador. He wrote this book so that people like you could review their options in the comfort of their own homes before speaking with a lawyer.
Inside this practical, easy-to-understand resource you’ll discover:
- How a wrongful death claim works
- The time limit on filing a wrongful death lawsuit
- Who can be compensated for wrongful death
- How much money you may be entitled to
- The astonishing state of wrongful death law in Newfoundland and Labrador and what one injury lawyer did to change it
Complete the form below to download your free copy of The Shocking Truth About Wrongful Death now.